An art painter during already several decades. Born in Ghent Belgium 1933, but living in Ostend Belgium, where the latest paintings are done.
Contemporary fantasy realism painting, mostly inspired by the ﬁgures and portraits. Also animal portraits are my favourites
The way in which the humans are carefully integrated in a total image, surrounded by dreams, creatures and colours, created by the painter. The humans are a result in former lines and colours, born in the mind of the artist. Each technic can act separately, but achieve the beauty in a compact of the total eﬀect.
Artwork in Belgium, Sweden, The Netherlands, Spain, China, Germany, USA, ……
*Exhibitions from 1958 till now : more than 50 individual exhibitions and several collective exhibitions. Mostly in Belgium but also in Spain, Germany, USA.
*1970, Forum Royal army, Brussels, Belgium
*1971, Award Ministry of Flemish Culture, Brussels, Belgium
*1974, Sf-Award , Ghent, Belgium
*2018, May Award Exceptional Art Animals
*2018, Oct. Award Exceptional Art Animals
*2019, Feb. " " " "
*2019, Apr. Award Exceptional Art Figuratif
Figurative art painting, mostly inspired by the female humans and portraits of animals. The way in which the human female is carefully integrated in a total image surrounded by dreams, creatures and colours, created by the painter. The humans are a result in former lines and colours, born in the artist's mind. Each technic can act separately, but achieve the beauty in a compact of the total eﬀect. Also designs of luxury jewellery.
* From 1970 until 1976 designer by Begonia ﬂower-festival-Lochristi, Belgium
* Design covers pocketbooks by ''Edition du Masque'' Paris, France
* Creating lithos for OCE Belgium, in corporation with Antwerp Zoo, Belgium
* Creating lithos for shipyard, Langerbrugge, Ghent, Belgium
* Creating drawings, sculptures for VOLVO Trucks, Belgium VOLVO Cars and VOLVO Parts, paintings , books and greeting cards and painting portraits CEO's for VOLVO Trucks, Stockholm, Sweden
* Design of a sculpture for the entree hall of the plant for VOLVO WHITE GMC, Greensboro, N-Carolina, USA
* Several paintings by prominent personalities in industry and politics and private art collectors
* Paintings for charitable purposes (hearth patients, mental disease patients)
Zeedijk 158/2A, 9800 Oostende, Belgium
mobile +32 495 34 46 10